When oh when is Asylum coming out?

If It doesn’t anytime soon I’ll probably end up in one myself.

Maybe we should start a petition?

I swear by [insert your favorite Elder God here] that Asylum is coming out. We’re in alpha and making great progress, but don’t really want to give a date until we’re 100% sure it can be met. Please, just a little more patience!

Stay tuned for a neat surprise this month to (hopefully) appease the wait a little :nod:

Lol eh its all good. Even if I had to wait another 5 years I’d still buy it the second it came out. I’d have gone stir crazy by then but I’ll still be a fan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New year Augustin.

Haha!! Happy new year to you as well, dude!

Sent from my iPhone using [URL=http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1]Tapatalk[/URL]

Ooh, ooh! What is it?

Probably the beta…I knew I should have contributed more :stuck_out_tongue: Perhaps next payday I’ll go ahead and shell out for the boxed set.

Let’s hope the surprise isn’t more footage of Agustín in the shower. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have faith in you and your team, Agustin! This will be the best horror game to come out in decades.

My laptop screen broke a few months ago & i still haven’t had the money to get it fixed… I was super nervous thinking “could Asylum be completed & i have no idea?!” I was even scared to look, but now I’m happy that I’m not missing out! So take your time, because I need a working laptop first. haha Thanks :slight_smile: as long as i know it’s not being given up on I’m as content as can be awaiting the moment…

;D

Slightly related - IGN has Asylum on its list of ‘13 Horror Games Not To Turn Your Back On in 2014’.

I wonder what the surprise was. :o

Oh right, the Serena project. D:

[quote=“Haybin, post:10, topic:670”]My laptop screen broke a few months ago & i still haven’t had the money to get it fixed… I was super nervous thinking “could Asylum be completed & i have no idea?!” I was even scared to look, but now I’m happy that I’m not missing out! So take your time, because I need a working laptop first. haha Thanks :slight_smile: as long as i know it’s not being given up on I’m as content as can be awaiting the moment…

;D[/quote]

If they end up delaying this thing just one day because of you I’m going to put a voodoo curse on your laptop.

I enjoy the wait.

When can we get the BETA? So looking forward

We expect to upload a fresh new build to Steam this month :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to get my hands on Asylum :slight_smile: Since Realms of the Haunting i’ve been waiting for a properly made horror game that can compete with the nerve-wracking atmosphere ROTH had. Maybe this is the one, well see.

Amnesia tdd, Darkfall - Lost Souls, Scratches Director’s Cut, Outlast, Slender - the Arrival, Paranormal and Haunted are the only horror games in a long period of time that have been entertaining and very well executed. So there is deffinetly a market for well made horror.

No pressure :smiley:

random association->great book title

Thank you! :))

I prefer Feb.14, the right time to have a new build of asylum

Not such a terrible idea :smiley:

(I don’t know if we’ll make it, though, but it’s really coming soon)