…would be the perfect year for Asylum to be released. It would be a great way to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Scratches as well as the 10th anniversary of the first time many of us started on this forum, back then being the Nucleosys forum of course. Who knows…this might even serve as that extra bit of incentive to get it released in the coming year. :nod:

Happy Holidays everyone. :slight_smile:

Happy new years!

Ten years? Oh my, can it have been that long? Happy New Year, everyone.

Yes, I’m aware of this, which is why we’ve put together a strict schedule of pending stuff and promotional things we can share to renew the hype. 2016 is not only the ideal year for Asylum, but it’s imperative that we release the game soon or else we will loose our minds :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, it looks like 2016 will be the year of Asylum and Senscape. I can’t wait to share with you what we’ve been working on all this time. I know you’re gonna love it :nod:

Here’s hoping we’ll also see the respective releases of Adamantus and Seclusion! Happy new year to all!! :clapping:

PS: This forum could also use a revamp to commemorate that beloved Nucleosys community :wink:

Wow… 10 years already since Scratches has been released. :smiley:
Feels like yesterday, when I randomly found a demo (the Second Teaser to be precise) on a german video game magazine. Sadly I didn’t had internet access at that time, so I couldn’t have done much research, but a while later, I found the main demo of this game (with only the first floor) on a later issue of the same magazine. And then… I finally found the full game randomly resting on a shelf in a store, waiting for me to buy it!

Long story short: Might be a good time to revisit the Blackwoods, don’t you think? :wink:
And what are your plans for 2016? (Besides hopefully visiting Hanwell of course!)

[quote=“MaX, post:6, topic:820”]Wow… 10 years already since Scratches has been released. :smiley:
Feels like yesterday, when I randomly found a demo (the Second Teaser to be precise) on a german video game magazine. Sadly I didn’t had internet access at that time, so I couldn’t have done much research, but a while later, I found the main demo of this game (with only the first floor) on a later issue of the same magazine. And then… I finally found the full game randomly resting on a shelf in a store, waiting for me to buy it!

Long story short: Might be a good time to revisit the Blackwoods, don’t you think? :wink:
And what are your plans for 2016? (Besides hopefully visiting Hanwell of course!)[/quote]

My plan is to stay sane. Whether playing Asylum will help or hinder me from accomplishing that goal is yet to be seen…

ahh…hi…well it’s 2016 so far and a happy new year…xD
…and now the main and most important question… :o
D00oo you know approximately in one specific period in the next months, when asylum is being planned to come out …?
the agony and the mystery of asylum are being increased week by week,month to month… :smiley:
yesterday i played again an asylum based game …‘Thief’ chapter 5 …the number one most atmospheric first-person action pc game till now…surround 5.1 helps a lot in these games …if you know what i mean…heheh…
I dunno much info about Outlast…but surely Asylum will be the best horror adventure game after its release date of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have a more specific date yet right now, sorry :frowning:

I’m definitely hoping to update you in the coming weeks!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

I’m channelling my inner annoying child. :smiley:

At this point, I have given up. The game should have come out long ago. The lack of updates is troubling. I backed at a higher tier and am very disappointed at apparently throwing my money away.

edit: also the forum identifies me as a VIP Backer. I backed at the “Permanent Visitor” level…

[quote=“Zanderat, post:11, topic:820”]At this point, I have given up. The game should have come out long ago. The lack of updates is troubling. I backed at a higher tier and am very disappointed at apparently throwing my money away.

edit: also the forum identifies me as a VIP Backer. I backed at the “Permanent Visitor” level…[/quote]
What do you mean by lack of updates? You should have received one roughly around a month ago. Are you by chance a PayPal backer?

Also, all backers above the $100 tier are identified as VIPs by the forum :slight_smile:

Hey, if I missed an update, I apologize. Just getting frustrated…

No problem. All backers are about to get access to our Trello boards to keep an eye on the project status. Let me know if you don’t receive this email, although I’ll double check that you’re on the list.

Things are about to get very interesting with Asylum. And thanks as always for your patience :slight_smile:

The Trello baords are very cool. 8)

Nice to hear that! They’re a work in progress, so there’s more stuff coming :wink:

Yes, the Trello boards are very cool, I agree. It’s very visual, which I like. :slight_smile:

Hi there, :smiley: …having played many mystery-horror games the last months…it’s just crossed my mind something…
i would like to ask if we are going to see a lot of details inside the asylum regarding how the character ,the protagonist if you want of the main game will interact to every thing he sees or touches…
For example,will the character be able to open drawers,wardrobes,hatches maybe to find valuable evidence or maybe hide from someone/something…
Will the character also be able to get inside hatches or trap doors below the asylum to find hidden entrances,rooms and many more secrets that may help the player to progress the main game story…?
I’ve got more ideas…xD
Will the character be able to loot specific ,valuable items that will help him to reveal maybe the story of asylum or just for the challenge …?
ahh…these for now …if i remember something i 'll return… :wink:

[quote=“horrorgamesCrazy, post:18, topic:820”]Hi there, :smiley: …having played many mystery-horror games the last months…it’s just crossed my mind something…
i would like to ask if we are going to see a lot of details inside the asylum regarding how the character ,the protagonist if you want of the main game will interact to every thing he sees or touches…
For example,will the character be able to open drawers,wardrobes,hatches maybe to find valuable evidence or maybe hide from someone/something…
Will the character also be able to get inside hatches or trap doors below the asylum to find hidden entrances,rooms and many more secrets that may help the player to progress the main game story…?
I’ve got more ideas…xD
Will the character be able to loot specific ,valuable items that will help him to reveal maybe the story of asylum or just for the challenge …?
ahh…these for now …if i remember something i 'll return… ;)[/quote]

Based on everything we know about adventure games in general, and especially games produced by Senscape, the answer to all of those questions would be a resounding Yes.

In other words…

[size=36pt]YES[/size]

Seriously, you have no idea the things you’re going to do (and where you’re going to get into) while playing Asylum :nod: