R.I.P. Astrid (PolloDiablo)

I was just informed that our dear friend Astrid has passed away after a long and unfair battle with cancer. I’ve known Astrid for years as she was a passionate beta-tester of Scratches. In fact, she was a collaborator in many, many adventure games and a huge devotee of the genre.

Indeed, it’s a very sad day for our community. Astrid was all over the place, from moderating forums to beta-testing games and helping Kickstarters. And she never stopped – just last week she was informing us about a spambot in our forums. Can you imagine that?

A wonderful friend and contributor until the very last minute. We will miss you very, very much dear Astrid :frowning:

How very sad to lose Astrid. I’ve seen her posts as PolloDiablo for years, starting back in the old Scream days of Scratches. Her absence will leave a hole in our community here.

This is very sad news. I did’t know her myself, but it’s always sad to see such giving people go. My condolences to her family and friends.

Very sad news. My condolences to Astrid’s family and friends.

Very sad to hear about Astrid. Same as Imari - saw her many posts as Pollo Diablo since the Nucleosys forum days. Condolences to her family and friends.