Thank you for taking the screenshots. I think that I am having too many problems to be sorted out prior to the release of Dagonity, but I've listed what I changed, my results, and questions below for reference. I've also included a Dropbox link to screenshots of my Dagon-Unity set-up after moving folders around to try to mimic your file structure.
The file structure that I ended up with is quite different from Dagon and also different from how I thought the files sorted out in the download of Dagon-Unity. Obviously, I'm missing the prefabs for the atmosphere, sun, etc.
I made the following changes -
1. Moved the Resources folder from Assets > Scripts > Resources to Assets > Resources
2. Took the Images folder from Assets > Resources and merged it with the Assets > Images folder.
3. Moved the Shaders folder from Assets > Shaders to Assets > Resources > Shaders
4. Moved the Nodes folder (my cube maps as PNGs not TEXs) from Assets > Resources > Nodes to Assets > Nodes
5. Put the files from the old Modules folder (main.lua, notes.lua, tools.lua, etc.) into the Assets > Resources > Scripts folder.
One thing that is confusing is that the names of some folders are duplicated, like Materials, Scripts, and Editor.
Example : Assets > Scripts and Assets > Resources > Scripts
After changing the file structure, I opened the project in Unity and it's still not working. I received several errors and have included the Unity screen with the Console panel enlarged to show them. :-[
Here's the link to the screens -
1. What goes in the Assets > Resources > Data folder?
2. Where are you storing the PNG images for your skies and clouds? (I see that you have two Materials folders, Assets > Materials and Assets > Resources > Materials.)
3. I have moved the LUA files from the old Rooms folder in Assets > Resources > Locations. However, I see that you also have a Rooms folder within the Locations folder and that your Locations folder has individual folders for each room.
a. Why is there still a Rooms folder?
b. What are you putting in the individual folders for each room? Perhaps you are putting the various spots, overlays, and node transitions into separate LUA files as you did for the single room in Serena?
4. Do we need to move over the DLL files and CFG file from Dagon? If so, where do they go?
Thanks, as ever, but I think that I must throw in the towel for now.
Once you officially release Dagonity, I'll start over.