PlayDead Games "Inside"

I don’t know how I missed this one until today, which probably should have been included in my E3 post from the other day; but has anyone seen the trailer for PlayDead’s new game called Inside.

I have seen Limbo mentioned a good bit around the forum and I’m pretty sure I even posted a topic about it, recommending it to anyone who is looking for a very creepy and addicting game.

Inside looks to take everything up a notch; the trailer alone makes me wish that I had the game right now. Can’t wait to play this one…but sadly not until 2015 :frowning:

It’s an Xbox One exclusive though.

“INSIDE will debut on Xbox early 2015.” doesn’t have to mean Xbox only (to be picky, they are actually talking about the first Xbox ;D), it could only mean Xbox first and other platforms some time later.
Edit: I just read on German website PCGames.de that there will be ports to other “not further specified” platforms later.

[quote=“Sean C, post:1, topic:734”]…
Inside looks to take everything up a notch; the trailer alone makes me wish that I had the game right now. Can’t wait to play this one…but sadly not until 2015 :([/quote]
Do you actually know about Monochroma?

I didn’t know about Monochroma, that should tide me over. Thanks :slight_smile: