Forum update

Hello all!

At some point within the few upcoming weeks I will be issuing the much needed forum facelift, so that it becomes in line with the new look of the main site. Logically, the whole site will undergo further polishing as well with this update, including some eye candy that unfortunately couldn’t make to the previous revision.

So, it would be great to hear your thoughts/ideas/proposals about the forum features that you would like to see included or revised now. Feel free to comment on the main site as well, on issues such as readability (fonts), colors, and whatnot. This website is constantly evolving and I believe your input is invaluable; after all, you’re going to spend plenty of time over here when Asylum is released :wink:

Should we understand that most of the work on Kinesis is done? … ok nevermind that :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the forum looks perfect to me. My only comment is that it feels weird to be taken back to the website instead of the board index when clicking the Senscape logo at the top, but that’s just a detail.

Huh, I never even paid attention to that. I always clicked on the words “Board Index” right below it. :wink:

At the moment, I don’t have any comments regarding anything that needs changing ~ it all looks good to me. I’ll poke around some more and see if I have any ideas.

Huh, I never even paid attention to that. I always clicked on the words “Board Index” right below it. :wink:

At the moment, I don’t have any comments regarding anything that needs changing ~ it all looks good to me. I’ll poke around some more and see if I have any ideas.[/quote]

I guess it just depends on everyone’s little habits :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, my comment wasn’t relevant after all since the theme will be changed.
Still no comment :oops: