e3

First and foremost I was wondering if Senscape was at E3 this year…

Anyway I was just curious, because I love hearing the opinions of this forum, what everyone has though about this year’s E3.

I thought that each presentation had a lot to offer; Playstation and Xbox again going for the older crowd and Nintendo going for the younger. There are a few games I thought looked promising but all in all nothing too new and exciting.

What do you guys think?

I’ll say a banal thing, but during last years, I didn’t seen a really good games. When I say really good, I mean a fresh interesting stories, it’s a very important for me. The last one game was Alan Wake. Next is this year title Murdered: Soul Suspect. Now waiting for The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.

No, we weren’t at the E3, although we’re planning to show alpha gameplay of Asylum in Gamescom this August. We’re going to be for the first time in a booth! :slight_smile:

As for E3, yeah, in general a lackluster year with hordes of sequels and copycat games. The biggest news for me was Grim Fandango that, while a remake, made me incredibly happy. I’m also interested in Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture, Ethan Carter and other indies. Oh yeah, and DOOM of course :smiley: