Custom Bulgarian Scratches Logo

I’ve always wished they would translate Scratches into Bulgarian. If they had, I’d have offered this logo for the cover:

Done in Photoshop CS3, back in 2008. Or… maybe it was 2009, hah. Anyway, feel free to tell me what you think. :slight_smile:

PS: It says “Драскотини” for those of you who can’t make out Cyrillic.

Woooo, it looks stunning! A very good job :nod:

One thing (it’s only an idea): the writing “scratches” in english seems to me too much little, but maybe for the Bulgarian version it would work.

[quote="“kiara”"]Woooo, it looks stunning! A very good job :nod:

One thing (it’s only an idea): the writing “scratches” in english seems to me too much little, but maybe for the Bulgarian version it would work.[/quote]
Thanks. I was actually thinking of omitting the original English logo completely, as a friend of mine suggested, but I decided to keep it in the end. I think that if it had been any bigger, it would obtrude too much, but that’s probably just me. :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, except, it looks like the logo letters are cut off on the right. :frowning:

Come again? Ooh, do you mean cut off instead of… scratched out? :stuck_out_tongue:

Really nice and spooky :smiley:

I would love to see it in a blue/cyan colour instead of red :slight_smile:

God job however :nod:

Thanks, Andis. I might make one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, and I think I might’ve realized what Susan meant there. The glow around the letters seems to be exceeding the background pattern, and though it’s hardly noticeable, it’s kind of irksome.

Well, I remade it, using the original scratch brushes that made up the background picture, so now there aren’t any major inconsistencies. :slight_smile:

Great work and I definitely like it!

Absolutely great :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Oops, it’s still cut off for me, and when I looked at the image itself in a new browser window, I saw that 1.75 letters are missing! And just now, as I type this reply and scrolled down, it looks fine. Must be my monitor (square) and resolution (1024x768). Or, we can just blame the forum. :smiley:

Now that I’ve seen the whole logo, I like what I see. :slight_smile:

Excellent stuff, it surpasses most efforts some publishers did! I agree that a blue-ish version of the logo would be nice as well. If you ask me, I was never much fond of the overuse of red.

The logo looks cut to the right because it doesn’t fit on the post - I’ll be installing one or two mods to address this issue :slight_smile:

Ah, I see what Susan meant now. Well, I guess it’s ok for me 'cause I’m using a widescreen monitor. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the feedback. :slight_smile: