Creepy movie

Think of the scariest part of religion when you were a kid… (it helps to be Catholic)
Then spool up “The Last Will and Testament of Rosalind Leigh”.
Watch it alone.

Even though I already watched this about six years ago, it still raised my hackles tonight watching again. Excellent piece of atmosphere!

I second that. This is a movie with great atmosphere. I loved how slow burning and tense is was. Reminds me of Scratches in a way.

Also it’s not for everyone, I must admit. In this movie the journey is the important part, not the ending.

If you like this kind of movies I also recommend The Borderlands,The Possession of Michael King, Noroi (one of my personal favourites), and The Rite.

That moment where he is sitting on the floor with his eyes closed talking to the woman on the phone is just insane, even when I knew what was going to happen the second time I watched the movie. Perfect perfect scene in my opinion. Damn, now I want to watch it again. The guy moving into his dead mom’s house and exploring around echoes my favorite aspect of Scratches. If I was a kid who had to go through the candle test I would be messed up for life!