Announcing "Seclusion: Islesbury"

Hello friends. Today I’m very pleased to announce the first game I’m developing on Dagon Engine. It’s called Seclusion: Islesbury. As you can guess since I’m using Dagon, it’s a first person panoramic point and click adventure game.

Seclusion is the story of Detective Jason Endel in his search for clues on years old murders that took place in Islesbury in the light newly found leads while pursuing some personal interests.

Here are some of the environments you’ll be exploring:

You can follow development updates and find more information about the game in silentgamehouse.com

I’d love to know your opinions and suggestions if you have any. Thanks!

I just mentioned the game on Twitter and so far I’m getting very positive responses. It’s looking real good, congratulations :nod:

Thank you very much Agustin! Without you this game wouldn’t be possible (as easily, at least). I really appreciate your support.

Wonderful screen shots, Civan. Lots of nice detail and great lighting. Best of luck with this!

I like the look! Yay, another pano PnC to look forward to!

Thank you! I’m glad you like the screenshots. I think I’ll share more soon enough.

Oh Civan,
If you’ve not talked to him already, you should get Agustin to add Seclusion: Islesbury to the Dagon Projects page. :smiley:

http://www.senscape.net/powered-by-dagon/

I wish more of us would come forward with more info on their projects.

[quote=“Imari, post:7, topic:773”]Oh Civan,
If you’ve not talked to him already, you should get Agustin to add Seclusion: Islesbury to the Dagon Projects page. :smiley:

http://www.senscape.net/powered-by-dagon/

I wish more of us would come forward with more info on their projects.[/quote]

That’d be nice :dancing:

I think more people should use Dagon(ity), it’s just like a glove for adventure game hands :smiley:

I will happily add Seclusion to the Senscape site. At some point in the not-so-distant future we’re planning to update the site and forums, and then developers will be able to manage their own project pages :nod:

Thanks Agustin. That site update sounds interesting!

The graphical style looks good. I’m interested in more.

Thanks Primal Fear, I’ll share more about the game as soon as possible.

It’s a shame there are lots of areas I can’t share since this is a story based game and sharing wrong screens might ruin the experience for some people. So we will stick to first 25% of the game until it’s released, rest is a secret :smiley:

This looks absolutely great CivanT! Really like the gfx and the mood they set. Can’t wait to play it. Good luck!

Thanks Finn!

I am very interested in seeing how this turns out! Great work! Stick to it, I’m a fan!

Thanks for the support, Fate. A new update is coming soon!

A new update! Two new screens that show nights of Islesbury too! Hope you like it.

This keeps looking better and better! Remember to let me know if you need any updates to Dagon++ :slight_smile:

Thank you Agustin. Everything is working great for now. Latest version has almost no problems and works really fast, but I’ll let you know if something goes wrong :nod:

The engine was indeed nearly ready for production use, although bear in mind saving/loading isn’t yet supported – we could quickly hack a solution maybe but I’m afraid this is something that could impact on your schedule :frowning: