A warm welcome to everyone!

Hello all, some familiar faces in here… Although Agustin beta tested both of my games, I never got a chance to return the favor as I was very busy when he was working on Scratches, so hopefully I’ll do a better job with Senscape’s new project.

Hey! That avatar looks familiar :o

I thought about taking that pose for the profile picture but I gave up thinking it wouldn’t be noticed :oops:

It was love at first sight. :smiley:

Hello everybody! My name is Kiara (Chiara) and I’m from Italy…I’ve found this forum just clicking around in the homepage of Senscape Interactive, I didn’t know it was one!
Well, I tell you, I’m a huge nosey :smiley: and I’m terribly curious about all the Face the Horror thing as Scratches was one of the best game I’ve ever played! :clapping:

Also, I’m an admin of the italian adventure game site http://www.jointheadventures.com and I’m not the only one who’s waiting for some news! (if you consider spam the address of the website you can delete it, no problem)

Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

Hey Kiara! Welcome to our hidden spot in the interweb! That was naughty of you digging into our dirty little secrets :wink:

Your timing couldn’t have been better though since I’m just about to update the forum and announce it to a few select ones. You’ll get to see a bit of “Unnamable Project” as well, as long as you promise not to post the screenshots anywhere else :smiley:

[quote="“Agustin”"]Hey Kiara! Welcome to our hidden spot in the interweb! That was naughty of you digging into our dirty little secrets :wink:

Your timing couldn’t have been better though since I’m just about to update the forum and announce it to a few select ones. You’ll get to see a bit of “Unnamable Project” as well, as long as you promise not to post the screenshots anywhere else :smiley:[/quote]

oh my! Can’t I post them anywhere, really? :o ok, I’ll be good I promise :sorry: WOW! I’m so curious :aggressive:

If you see them on the website I’ve linked, you can expel me from the forum :nod:

You can talk about them but not post them.

If you see them on the website I've linked, you can expel me from the forum :nod:
Deal :smirk:

You can talk about them but not post them.

Deal :smirk:[/quote]

ok, talking is enough! Deal :smiley:

You’ll tell me when (and if) I can post them :thumbsup:

Greetings, traveler.

Hey welcome :slight_smile:

Greetings, traveler.

Hey welcome :slight_smile:[/quote]

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: I like your avatar :nod:

You must be a pro at pixel hunting. :smiley: Welcome! :waving:

You must be a pro at pixel hunting. :smiley: Welcome! :waving:[/quote]

LOL, you can say it :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome! :waving:

Ah, it’s good to have a new forum, even if I miss some of the old threads, which will probably be lost forever… oh well, I am ready to help making this forum as awesome as possible :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

Hi there and welcome! Hope you have fun :slight_smile:

Having finished Scratches around the time Nucleosys was shutting down (which was a bummer), I didn’t really get to hang around the forums at all (which was another bummer).
Glad to have the chance to experience this one earlier on :smiley:

Cheers everyone!

Hello to all the new people! :smiley:

Thanks for the welcome, Kiara! Glad to be here. :slight_smile:

huggles
Areala

Hello Everyone,
I was on the Nucleosys/Scratches site. I am using the same sign in name as before…Guest7.
Good to see you all :slight_smile:
Dianne