10 out of 10, 100%, whatsoever

Do you know how it feels if you just witnessed a great story. I feel it in my whole body, my knees are shaky, I can’t even think straight. If Asylum can keep pace with that, well then I guess I don’t know if this can be healthy anymore. :))

Now Serena has blown up the Steam servers, I’m totally sure about that. :nod:

So now I’m back from my necessary midnight walk in frosty air to calm down from this concentrated The Cat Lady.
What’s up here in the Senscape forum? I opened a “countdown thread” and nobody showed up, except on person of the “staff”. I opened a “party thread” to share our impressions and opinions about Serena, nobody showed up again.
Didn’t anybody here actually enjoy the game? Over there on the Steam forum are a lot of people who did.

I fell kind of left alone here. :’(

I am here! You are not alone anymore! xDD

I just finished playing Serena. I liked it. It was short and simple, but unsettling and thought-provoking. It reminded me of a short horror story (like something written by Poe, perhaps) in adventure game form.

It was an interesting experience. I think we might come across Serena in one of the nicest rooms of Asylum :reading:

It’s certainly quite possible. :smoke:

I loved it. Sent the Kotaku link to a friend and he also loved it. But it just makes me more impatient for Asylum to come out. :nod:

Might have to go play Scratches again just to get a creepy adventure game fix.

[quote=“Diva Ex Machina, post:7, topic:695”]…But it just makes me more impatient for Asylum to come out. :nod:

Might have to go play Scratches again just to get a creepy adventure game fix.[/quote]
I feel absolutely different. After Outlast which gave pretty much nothing in terms of story and Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs which I found not so good (I mean great soundtrack, mostly nice atmosphere, but rather weak story in my opinion), I was hungry for something new that could at least barely compete with The Cat Lady.
After Serena I’m totally filled up and can easily wait until Asylum.
And Jonathan Boakes can gladly take his time with The Last Crown until October -next- year with Asylum and some projects I have at least hopes for in between. Well I’ll probably regret having said that by the end of this year (except it’s indeed already released), but currently I feel that way.

I’ve just finished Serena - it’s a jewel!
After playing Serena the thought coming my mind was :“That’s Agustin”